We are running an informal evening of help and guidance for parents, helpers managers etc in fact anyone who might be asked to referee or run the line.
- This is an excellent opportunity for potential Parent Referees and indeed Managers / Coaches too, who sometimes or regularly officiate on their Child`s match.
- Parent Referees will be able to learn about the role, when a qualified Referee is not available.
- It will also be beneficial to all Managers regarding the changes in Youth football this coming season from Power Plays to Sin Bins
The night will be held at the below address:
The meeting will be on Wednesday 21st August 2019 at 7:15pm
During the evening we will cover:
- Mini Soccer (U7 – U10)
- Small Sided (9 v 9 introducing the offside law)
- Assistant Referee (use of the flag and what is expected from the linesman)
- Season 2019/20 Law Changes